In order to give full play to the bearing and maintain its proper performance for a long time, regular maintenance(periodic inspection) must be done.
Through proper regular inspection, it is very important to find faults early and prevent accidents in advance.
The bearings are coated with appropriate amount of anti-rust oil and packed in anti-rust paper when they leave the factory. As long as the package is not damaged, the quality of the bearings will be guaranteed.
But long stored in humidity below 65%, the temperature is 20 ℃ about conditions, the shelf in 30 cm above the ground is advisable.
In addition, the storage area should avoid direct sunlight or contact with cold walls.
When the bearing is removed and inspected, the appearance shall be recorded by photography and other methods.
In addition, confirm the amount of remaining lubricant and sample the lubricant before cleaning the bearing.
A. the cleaning of the bearing is divided into rough washing and fine washing, and the metal mesh frame can be placed at the bottom of the used container.
B. Use a brush to remove grease or adhesive in oil during rough washing.
If the bearing is rotated in oil at this time, please note that it will damage the rolling surface due to foreign matter.
C. when cleaning, rotate the bearing slowly in the oil and carefully.
The cleaning agent that USES commonly is neuter do not contain water diesel oil or kerosene, also use warm alkaline fluid to wait according to need sometimes.
No matter what kind of cleaning agent you use, always filter to keep it clean.
After cleaning, immediately apply anti-rust oil or anti-rust grease to the bearing.
In order to determine whether the removed bearing can be reused, it is important to check its dimension precision, rotation precision, internal clearance, mating surface, raceway surface, retaining frame and sealing ring, etc.
Since large bearings can't be rotated by hand, check the appearance of rolling body, raceway surface, retaining frame, flanging surface, etc., the higher the importance of bearing, the more careful inspection is required.
The inspection result can be judged by the person who is used to bearing or proficient in bearing.
The criteria for judging vary according to mechanical properties, importance, inspection cycle, etc.
If there is any damage below, the bearing shall not be reused and must be replaced.
1) fracture and defect of bearing parts.
2) stripping of rolling surfaces of rolling surfaces.
1. Remove the wheel first. Remember to put the screws away.
2. Remove the bearing.
The button of some wheel is very tight, the bearing is very difficult to disassemble, use the hexagonal plank hand (be the one that disassembles a screw) force to dig it down, be assured, bearing is very not easy to break!
3. Use a toothbrush to brush away the dirty things on the surface. You can do it without doing this step.
4. Some bearing side covers are detachable, while others are not. First, judge whether your side cover is detachable. If there is a c-ring on the edge of the bearing side cover, it is detachable, and if there is no, it is undetachable, but there are exceptions.
5. If it is detachable, use a word starter to pry up the C ring at the gap of the C ring, and then remove the side cover. Just remove one side.
Keep the C rings and side covers in place and you "might" want to put them back!
6. If it is not detachable, use the destructive method.
Use the screwdriver to reach into the seam of the side cover and force the side cover up. Don't doubt it.
Just throw it away!
Remember, just take one side off, take both sides down.
7. Remove one side cover of all bearings and start cleaning.
Pour the soiled oil into the bowl and throw the bearing down for a stir.
Contact Person: Miss. Jing
Tel: +86 188 2511 7789 / +86 182 3376 6102