1. Composite floor area reinforcement can be used in the following forms
When the pressure plate in the positive bending moment area of composite floor slab meets the requirement of bending bearing capacity, the positive bending moment area cannot be equipped with reinforcement.combinationWhen the pressure type steel plate in the positive bending moment area of floor plate fails to meet the requirement of bending bearing capacity or the calculation of fire resistance limit fails to meet the requirement, the reinforced bar can be configured in the positive bending moment area. When the composite floor slab bears large tensile stress, steel mesh sheets can be arranged on the floor slab floor ribbed top.
2. The thickness of the steel reinforcement protective layer is not less than 5mm.
3. The structural steel bar at the support of composite floor slab and the temperature full reinforcement configuration of the slab surface shall conform to the relevant provisions of the standard code for design of concrete structures GB50010.
4. The composite floor slab should be provided with transverse reinforcement at the part of the load with a relatively large concentrated (linear), and its cross-sectional area should be no less than 0.2% of the concrete cross-sectional area above the floor slab rib.
The extension width shall not be less than the effective width of the concentrated(linear) load distribution, the spacing of the reinforcement shall not be greater than 150mm, and the diameter shall not be less than 6mm.
5. It is best not to use smooth open floor plates without indentation on the surface of the steel plate. If necessary, transverse reinforcement should be arranged along the vertical rib direction and welded on the upper flange of the pressure plate.
Contact Person: Miss. Jing
Tel: +86 188 2511 7789 / +86 182 3376 6102