products

c u w channel T bar angle omega c u w stud struss furring c u z w purlin roll forming machine

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Botou Hebei China
Brand Name: HC
Certification: ISO
Model Number: HC35
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Price: 12000-38000
Packaging Details: Main machine is nude,the computer control box is packed by carton box
Delivery Time: 30days
Payment Terms: 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment
Supply Ability: 20 sets/month
Detail Information
Usage: Stud And Track Type: Cold Roll Forming Machine
Thickness: 0.5-1mm Capacity: 45m/min
Power: 5.5+3kw Thickness Of The Plate: 0.3-0.6 Mm
High Light:

metal roll forming machines

,

Plate roll forming machine


Product Description

Fast Speed two in One Roof Ceiling Batten Roll Forming Machine with 45m/min

 

c u w channel T bar angle omega c u w stud struss furring c u z w purlin roll forming machine 0

 

Quick Detail:

 

1. Suitable to process: Color steel plate

2. Width of the plate:100/85mm

3. Rollers: 12rows

4. Dimensions: 4.5*1.15*1.51m

5. Power: 5.5+3kw

6. Rolling material: Cr12

7. Thickness of the plate:0.3-0.6mm

8. Voltage: 380V 50Hz 3phases

9. Material of the cutting plate: Cr12

10. Hydraulic: 40#

11. Processing precision: Within 1.00mm

12. Control system: PLC control

 

 

Fast Speed two in One Roof Ceiling Batten Roll Forming Machine with 45m/min Description:

 

Fast Speed two in One Roof Ceiling Batten Roll Forming Machine with 45m/min Main parameter

No.

  Drywall Metal Stud and Track Cold Roll Forming Machine with ISO

1

Suitable to process

Color steel plate

2

Width of the plate

175 mm

3

Rollers

12 rows

4

Dimensions

4500*1150*1510mm

5

Power

5.5+3kw

6

Rolling material

shaft bearing steel(quenching)

7

Thickness of the plate

0.3-0.6 mm

8

Productivity

45m/min

9

Diameter of the roller

Φ50mm

10

Voltage

380V 50Hz 3phases

11

Material of the cutting plate

Cr12

12

Hydraulic

40#

13

Processing precision

Within 1.00mm

14

Control system

PLC control

Equipment components: Man-made uncoiler-roll forming machine-computer control system-hydraulic control system-cutting

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification XN- stud and track roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 3kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
     
12 Productivity 8-12m/min
13 Roll Station 11
14 Roller Diameter 70mm
15 Roller material 45# steel
16 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
17 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
18 Overall Size 3000×800×1000mm
19 Total Weight 2T
20 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
21 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
22 Package nude in the container
23 Minimum order quantity 1 set
24 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
25 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit

Competitive Advantage

 

1. elegant appearance

2. high quality steel structure

3. One year free guarantee

4. lifelong maintain

5. Panasonic PLC

c u w channel T bar angle omega c u w stud struss furring c u z w purlin roll forming machine 1c u w channel T bar angle omega c u w stud struss furring c u z w purlin roll forming machine 2c u w channel T bar angle omega c u w stud struss furring c u z w purlin roll forming machine 3

Contact Details
Jing

Phone Number : +8618825117789

WhatsApp : +8618825117789