Home ProductsCold Roll Forming Machine

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Certification
China Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd. certification
China Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd. certification
Customer Reviews
Machine easy to use. The boss is very nice.

—— Mr.Angolon From Europe

This is a good manufacturer, a good English communicater, and I like your machines. It is good quality, and pretty!

—— Mr.Mark From Africa

Nice supplier! I like your swift delivery and quick production cycle, will keep in touch with you guys.

—— Mr.Jack From America

I'm Online Chat Now

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine
Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Large Image :  Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Botou Hebei China
Brand Name: HC
Certification: ISO
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Packaging Details: Main machine is nude,the computer control box is packed by carton box
Delivery Time: 30days
Payment Terms: 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment
Supply Ability: 20 sets/month

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Description
Power: 17KW Capacity: 45m/min
Punching: Available Usage: Buildings
High Light:

45m/min purlin roll forming machine

,

1.5mm purlin roll forming machine

,

omega purlin roll forming machine

 Technical parameters:

 

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification c stud roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 13KW
3 Hydraulic motor power 4KW
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 1-1.5mm
     
12 Productivity 40m/min
13 Roll Station 11
14 Roller Diameter 50mm
15 Roller material 45# steel
16 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
17 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
18 Overall Size 3000×800×1000mm
19 Total Weight 2T
20 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
21 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
22 Package nude in the container
23 Minimum order quantity 1 set
24 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
25 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
 

 

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine 0

Contact Details
Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Jing

Tel: +8618825117789

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)