Home ProductsCold Roll Forming Machine

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

Certification
China Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd. certification
China Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd. certification
Customer Reviews
Machine easy to use. The boss is very nice.

—— Mr.Angolon From Europe

This is a good manufacturer, a good English communicater, and I like your machines. It is good quality, and pretty!

—— Mr.Mark From Africa

Nice supplier! I like your swift delivery and quick production cycle, will keep in touch with you guys.

—— Mr.Jack From America

I'm Online Chat Now

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing
5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

Large Image :  5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

Product Details:
Place of Origin: Botou Hebei China
Brand Name: HC
Certification: ISO
Model Number: HC-Stud
Payment & Shipping Terms:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
Packaging Details: Main machine is nude,the computer control box is packed by carton box
Delivery Time: 30days
Payment Terms: 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment
Supply Ability: 20 sets/month

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

Description
Power: 5.5KW Capacity: 45m/min
Punching: Available Feature: Two In One
Usage: Drywall System
High Light:

metal roll forming machines

,

sheet metal forming equipment

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing

NOTE: The C Stud and U Track can make on one machine. The quotation I offer is the high speed type, the speed can reach 60m/min.

5.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing 05.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing 15.5Kw Cold Roll Forming Machine For Light Steel / Metal Stud / Keel Framing 2

 

A Technical specification

Control System PLC Colored Touch Screen
Main Frame 18mm steel welding
Main Power 5.5kw
Power Supply 380V, 3-Phase,50Hz or any
Forming Speed 60m/min
Roll Station 10 stands
Shaft Diameter 42 mm
Feeding Thickness 0.3-0.8mm
Cutter Standard GCr12
Roller Standard 45# Plating Cr

Light steel metal stud keel framing machine roll forming machine

 

c channel roll forming machine

 

2. Technical parameters:

 

Technical parameters:
1 Name of commodity & specification c stud roll forming machine
2 Main motor power 3kw, 3 phase
3 Hydraulic motor power 3kw
4 Hydraulic Pressure 10-12MPa
5 Voltage 380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6 Control System PLC Delta Inverter
7 Main Frame 300mm H-Beam
8 Backboard Thickness 14mm
9 Chain Size 20mm
10 Feeding Material color steel coils
11 Feeding Thickness 0.3-1.2mm
     
12 Productivity 8-12m/min
13 Roll Station 11
14 Roller Diameter 70mm
15 Roller material 45# steel
16 Cutter material Cr12 , quenched
17 Cr-Plating Size 0.05mm
18 Overall Size 3000×800×1000mm
19 Total Weight 2T
20 Components Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
21 Workflow Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
22 Package nude in the container
23 Minimum order quantity 1 set
24 Payment terms T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
25 Delivery time 30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
 

Contact Details
Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.

Contact Person: Jing

Tel: +8618825117789

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)